Saturday, March 9, 2013

Chilling After Tucson Cycling Clinic

Primal Pro Women are relaxing and gearing up for criterium. We want to thank all the local women for supporting our clinic this weekend. We enjoyed meeting you and teaching you the skills you need to succeed in the wonderful world of cycling. We had school teachers, lawyer, juniors still in high school, and successful business women. You are all so successful in life and have the potential to do anything you desire in cycling. :)







2 comments:

  1. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! electric bikes​

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. electric bikes nz​

    ReplyDelete